Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 28: Criminal Minds

Significant moment of the day: I became addicted to Criminal Minds.

A close contender for the significant moment of the day was definitely watching Suite Life of Zack and Cody with the roommates...and realizing all of us knew the words. Which lead to theme song sing a long. Shameful. Anyways, yes. My name is Laura, and I am a Criminal Minds addict. To be fair, I had seen a few episodes here and there. But today (when I say today I mean Friday because i suck) while sick on the couch during the first weekend back at school (win), I had my very own Criminal Minds marathon. It was both amazing and terrifying. I went to bed and checked the locks on all the windows/door on the bottom floor of the apartment. I also had to bang on the window to get some girls from dropping trouser outside my room. But thats a different story. The main point being...I love Criminal Minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment