Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 44: F*ck You, 5th floor....my apologies

Significant moment of the day: Accidentally blasting Cee Lo Green on the 5th floor of the library

For those who go to IC and have been to the fifth floor of the library, you know that to even sneeze up there guarantees you dirty looks. Well, blasting the song Fuck You by Cee Lo Green by accident...doesn't earn you ANY brownie points. Here's the thing. I left my phone on the table i was working on when i went to the bathroom. I also forgot to put it on silent..and turn off the alarm i had set to make sure i was staying on task. My alarm? Is the lovely Cee Lo song. Needless to say, returning from the bathroom i heard a familiar sound, found my phone and turned a lovely shade of red out of embarrassment. Once again residents of the fifth floor...I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment